Loblolly lovers rejoice! Loblolly Festival is back, this Saturday from 9-4pm in Downtown Laurel. Get ready for the biggest event of the year.
Enjoy live music on two stages all day long. Bring a chair, and enjoy the sights and sounds of Loblolly Festival as long as you’d like.
The Loblolly Stage (Front Street)
9:00am-10:15am Free N’ Easy
10:45am-12:00 noon Jones & Pine
12:30pm-2:00pm Ryan Cooper
2:30pm-4:00pm Cary Hudson & The Piney Woods Players
The Knight Butcher Stage (Central Avenue)
11:00am-2:00pm Free N’ Easy
The Southern Beverage beer trailer will be located on Oak Street by Trustmark Art Park (and the Laurel Main Street tent) serving up brews for you to enjoy while you stroll around the festival. Be sure to bring cash or visit one of the ATMs Downtown, as cards will not be accepted at the trailer.
Many of our eateries also serve alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages for your convenience. Drink local!
Over 20 food vendors will be on Oak Street featuring corn dogs, funnel cakes, barbecue, and more. Not to mention our delicious Downtown eateries…take your pick! (We recommend filling up on a little bit of everything.)
Fun for the Family
Loblolly Festival is an event for the whole family! Expect games, jumps, and activities for the littles of all ages.
The pumpkin patch at First United Methodist Church, the Heritage Arts Festival at Lauren Rogers Museum of Art, and the viewing of the Art on Masonite contest at The YWCO are also great options for family fun.
While you’re Downtown, make sure to visit our Downtown businesses. This is a great opportunity to check out a shop you’ve never been in before! (Or your very favorite)
It’s important to still make your way down Central Avenue to support the stores and eateries affected by road closures and temporary construction. Not to mention, The Knight Butcher stage will be featuring live music from 11am-2pm.
Our Downtown merchants will unveil their scarecrows on Saturday! Check out all their larger-than-life creations while you enjoy the festival. The winners of the competition will be announced on our social media pages on October 5th.
- Furry friends are allowed to attend the festival, but be mindful of city leash laws and please pick up after your pets.
- Loblolly Festival is free!
- Keep the City ‘Beautiful’! Make sure to discard pet waste, food, and garbage in trash receptacles.
- When you’re sippin’ and strolling, make sure to follow the city’s open container laws, and stay in the leisure district.
- Ample parking is available in outer lots. Don’t be afraid to get your steps in!
- Grab a Loblolly Guide from the Laurel Main Street tent by Trustmark Art Park for a map and more information on the event.
- Loblolly Festival is rain or shine! Don’t worry, we won’t cancel on you.
A special thanks to all of our sponsors and volunteers who make this event happen! Loblolly Festival is presented by our signature sponsor, Howard Industries.