Touch a Truck provides a unique opportunity for children to explore vehicles of all types – public service, emergency, utility, construction, transportation, delivery and “fun & flashy” trucks – all in one place. Personnel will tell about the equipment and allow “hands on” exploration.
Be a Touch A Truck Exhibitor!
Show off your trucks or equipment and engage your business in the community! Be a Touch a Truck exhibitor! We have had four amazing years of Touch a Truck and we can’t wait or this loud, energetic horsepower-filled event. It’s a time to showcase vehicles that are tough and tactical, fun and flashy, and represent our heroes and helpers. This event is a wonderful way to build community and to show kids the people and machines that work hard. We need trucks, ATV’s, etc. (branded for fun or sport), cars, boats, emergency vehicles and rigs of every shape and size. That sense of wonder and respect that lights up a child’s face when they see something incredible will make your day and make you proud of the work you do, too.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 8, 2019
Exhibitor Info At-a-Glance
- FREE to exhibit
- $50 refundable deposit
- Vehicle attendants will have lunch and facilities provided at the event
- We strongly encourage promotional materials appropriate for children, such as banners, stickers and giveaways.
- If applicable, tickets to the event (for company employees, guests, etc.) will be provided before the event.
- The Touch a Truck® Exhibitor Form, Payment, Letter of Agreement and Certificate of Liability Insurance must be received prior to the event in order to participate.
Types of Vehicles Needed
- Unique/Rare/Novelty (Limos, monster trucks, antique trucks)
- Construction (Cement & dump trucks, cement rollers, etc)
- Emergency (Ambulances, sheriff & police vehicles, fire trucks & equipment, etc)
- Farm Equipment (Big tractors, plows, etc)
- Commercial (Postal, delivery, 18-wheelers, etc)
- Military (All types)
- Recreational (4-wheelers, motorcycles, etc)
Be a Touch A Truck Sponsor!
If you don’t have a vehicle that your company can show off but you want to contribute to the success of this great event, you can join the fun as an event sponsor! This Laurel Main Street event is promoted to families in the Pine Belt area. With a large turnout expected, the event promises to provide great exposure for your business. Your support will help us continue to show our love for Laurel’s downtown. Sponsorships allow us to produce high quality events and the ability to promote these events to a wide audience. One of the tools Laurel Main Street uses to move us towards our vision of a vibrant and sustainable Downtown Laurel is beautification. In years past, we have made Laurel more welcoming with direction signage, murals, paint, plants and lighting. Sponsors and exhibitors will not only contribute to a fun and educational event, but will also help to support the projects and initiatives of Laurel Main Street.
Sponsors may bring banners, signage, decorations and giveaways to promote their business!